Apr 25, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Happy Spring! We are finally getting some nice spring-like weather and just in time. I am ready for some May flowers and some spring cleaning!

This is the time of year of renewal. With that in mind, I wanted to take the time refresh my blog with a couple of ideas. And I need your help.

Make Your Comments:  I would like to move my blog to be more of a conversation…a place where you can ask questions. I welcome your comments to my posts. Please feel free to add your thoughts and comments to a posting that strikes home to you.

Survey Says: I am looking for your input on topics that you want to hear about. What areas do you want to know more about? Would you like more age targeted information? More parent tools?

Success Stories: I am always looking for a Success Story. Do you have your own Success Story?  If so, I’d like to feature you in a future “Success Story” posting. Tell me what you have done to help your kids and teens become financially responsible. I am interested in all your stories. It can be a small story or an amazing experience.

Guest Blogger: Would you like to be a guest blogger? It’s your turn to write a post about your experience teaching your kids and teens about financial responsibility. Maybe your child or your teen would like to write a post about their experiences learning how to manage their money.

I look forward to your comments, ideas and success stories! And who will be my first guest blogger??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.