Nov 16, 2010

I am on the Radio...next is a Music Video!

Seriously, I AM on the radio...Blog Talk Radio! I was interviewed by Catherine Morgan, Transition and Life Coach of Point A to Point B Transitions Inc.

Check it out:

Listen to internet radio with PointAtoPointB on Blog Talk Radio


Catherine has been an amazing coach for me as I relaunch my business. She has been instrumental in getting me to focus my ideas...as well as keeping me motivated on a daily basis.

You might be wondering why I am "relaunching" my business. I founded GGC Ventures (the official name) in 2004 with my workshops and personal coaching. However, "Life Happens" and I took a detour back to the financial planning industry. Over this last year I began to think about what I enjoyed most about my career in the financial world and how I could help others. After some careful and deliberate thought, I decided to relaunch my business to focus on helping kids and teens become financially responsible.

Check out the Pages at the top of the blog for more information on my Workshops, Personal Coaching and School Workshops.

Enjoy the Blog Talk Radio interview.

As for that Music Video...don't expect that anytime soon!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.